Saturday, May 06, 2006

Always: Sunset on the Third Street

Directed by
Takashi Yamazaki

Writing credits
Ryouhei Saigan (comic)
Ry?hei Saigan

Official Site: http://www.always3.jp
My review: A

Here is another nostalgic feel good movie. It depicts lives on 3rd street in good old days of late 1950's, during the time Tokyo Tower was built. It's amazing how the production team can do this with computer graphic, very nice. The story is just simple. And it shows how simply the happiness was. I am not sure how many people of our generation are still able to realize how simply the happiness is.

Those who love Be with you the nostalgic tone of Fan Chan+ may love this one. Really recommend, especially for those who "ruk dek". This movie makes me smile with tears :')

Comments:
I like Be With You, Fan Chan+ and I "ruk dek" too so I will watch this movie for sure :)

Thanks for your review!
 
Post a Comment