Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Elizabethtown

Directed by
Cameron Crowe

Writing credits (WGA)
Cameron Crowe (written by)

Official Site: http://www.elizabethtown.com
My review: A





Cameron Crowe's movies always have soundtrack you can trust :)
This is another sweet and good-hearted movie although it cannot beat
"Almost Famous" from my top rank.
The movie makes me seriously consider about of that kind of road trip
with some music which needs air ....and I hope someday there will be
someone who can draw me a map though it may not guide me to the
destination, it may help take me out of this confusing circle of life...
And it's just like a sentence in the movie:
"Sometimes the road ahead is paved with anything but good intentions".
Drew Baylor:
No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' A single green vine shoot is able to grow through cement. The Pacific Northwestern salmon beats itself bloody on it's quest to travel hundreds of miles upstream against the current, with a single purpose, sex of course, but also....life
PS: Thanks P'Pookie for sharing this :)

Comments: Post a Comment