Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ต่างมุม

Most of the time when we read the crime news about accident, mostly we may just feel that
it is the unlucky incidents or it just caused from careless driver. (As you may see several cases in the comment in the news above. Someone just only focuses on the brand of vehicle. Someone just doubts about new version of ID Card. Only one seems to care about others.)

The story may totally change when we found out that the person in the accident is someone who just sat next to you and laughed with you recently.

No, I am not going to blame others but just would like blog this to keep myself and some of you who read this blog realize that every story has more than one side.

[ And yes, the person in the news is someone you may know.
I am truly sorry with his family. I really hope God has prepared him a nice place in heaven.
I have just come back from the funeral. The monk said that let's everyone remember P'Lek
in happy and peaceful way.. I think everyone surely will remember that big smile.
huhh... Life is so short :~ ]

Comments:
:'(
rest in peace... P'Lek
 
I feel the same

sufferwords
 
Post a Comment