Saturday, April 08, 2006

Second Chance

Recently, I have got some issue with one of my friends
(to whom I'll refer as "A").
I have treated her in insensitive way and still waiting for a good time
to say sorry. And guess what, yesterday, I have got a strange
message which really shocks me....
Dear A's friend

I may not know you personally. But I have your address from Hi 5.
I just knew the sad news about A from her sister, P' B , that A has passed away on Wednesday night.

I know that A's family do not have time to tell all A's friends so I try to contact A's friends myself.
I don't know a's friends much. But I know that you may pass this sad news to others.
The funeral has held since yesterday till Sunday the 9th April at 4 pm at xxxx Temple.
Be there to have the memorial of our dearly friend.
At the first moment, I could hardly tell what my feeling is..
Additionally, previous few nights, there was a cat coming into
my house and it kept looking at me.. this incident somehow
inevitably made me believe in the news.
Too many messages & stories went through my numbed head.
I am truly sorry about what I have not done in time.
After letting a bunch of memories stunned me,
I get my conciosness back again.
Then, I called the sender of that message to find out what happened.....
The fact is that A who passed away has the same name with my friend.
Phew.......I am lucky enough that god gave me the second chance
to say sorry.

PS.
For those who read this blog, I am truly sorry
if I have done anything bad to you. - -"
(I may have done that with my subconcious..
I did not mean to do that at all...)
Pls forgive me coz I never know how many times god will give me
the second chance again....and I would say I love you all !

For friends of A, who passed away, I am sorry to hear
that bad news na~.

Comments:
:'(

is this a true story?
 
Yeah.. It's true..
I'll never forget that moment I got
that message :'(
 
Post a Comment