Friday, June 02, 2006

Personality Test

After getting bored from VERY routine operations,
I visited AaCP's xanga and try to find my personality type.
Here is the result from the free version.
(My beloved company doesn't have the licensed one - -")


Extrovert |-------------------------------------------------| Introvert
|
82%
Sensation |-------------------------------------------------| iNtuition
|
82%
Thinking |-------------------------------------------------| Feeling
|
52%
Judging |-------------------------------------------------| Perceiving
|
88%
My Personality type is INFP. What I could remember is that previous time
I did this test in my high school, I got INTP..
It seems like .. the older I am getting, the less I use my brain :P

Comments:
Agree! The older I am getting, the less I use my brain, too! >_<
 
we are totally opposite lei... i'm ESTJ la :)
 
<< hahaha KT, maybe.. we are good combination then..
 
Post a Comment