Thursday, March 09, 2006

And the winner is...

As I have relocated to back mountain..(Yes, back mountain.
Not the Brokeback one ... หลังเขา..น่ะ), I have just realized that I've missed
oscar program and just know the result today - -"

And, yes, Reese, who performed wonderful job playing country singer
June Carter, got her reward! (I vote all my points for her)

For the actor, I don't have chance to watch capote yet thus don't have
much idea how well Hoffman portrays Truman Capote.
(I'm sorry with Heath Ledger anyway. Actually, he has done very very
good job. If he's not gay in real life, he's contribute very high for this role
playing Ennis Del Mar..)

Here's some quote from Reese's Acceptance Speech.
.....People used to ask June how she was doing, and she used to say -- "I'm just trying to matter." And I know what she means. You know, I'm just trying to matter, and live a good life and make work that means something to somebody......

ah.. I'm just trying to matter too.. but not sure whether it'll result as a good life or make any work that means something to somebody or not.. - -" huh..just doing well for goodness sake a'..

Comments: Post a Comment