Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Secrets of Ambition

... (un)fortunately, I don't have such mindset :P.....

Who cares about ambition, I am reluctant to read all the full version..
Let's take a look about quotes from celebs..

"For me, ambition has become a dirty word. I prefer hunger."
- Johnny Depp
"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly" - Radiohead
<< Oh.. I totally agree with this.

"Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals."
- Buddha
<< Err.. Did Buddha say this actually? I don't think so..
The translator may get the wrong message....
(as you can see via N'Goog's search result..
this quote sometimes refer to Sir John Denham)
For me, Ambition is not like love coz love have to be patient both
of delays and rivals... :)

At the last page of this cover story, they also guide about how to
help kids succeed with ambition. hmm.. from my Pov, to raise kids
with ambition and good moral is just simply, you can just
let them watch or read old chinese story like The Condor Heroes
(มังกรหยก) who strive for the best of individual strength and goodness
for mankind..(Too much เพ้อเจ้อ laew~ - -")

Comments: Post a Comment