Sunday, September 25, 2005

Before Sunset

Nice movie. I like this one more than "Before Sunset" since the characters have grown up. Really hope I could have such second chance.

Quotes:-

Jesse: Okay, so you do believe in religion?
Celine: No, I don't think so.
Jesse: What about fate?
Celine: [shakes her head] Mm-mmm.
Jesse: God?
Celine: No.
[laughing]
Celine: But at the same time I don't want to be one of those people who don't believe in anything magical.
Jesse: So then, astrology.
Celine: Yes, of course! Now that makes total sense, right? You're a Capricorn, I'm a Sagittarius, that's why we get along so well!

-----------------------------
Celine: You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details.
-----------------------------
Jesse: I'm designed to feel slightly dissatisfied!
-----------------------------
Celine: Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past.

Comments: Post a Comment